Thank you for your interest in our instructors! Below is a gallery of them (more coming soon) with their role in Alamo Rock School. Feel free to click on each picture to see their bio and learn how great our instructors really are! They are all here with a passion to teach. You couldn’t ask for more . . .
- Pancho Garza Meet the Director of Alamo Rock School. More than 15 years of composing, recording, performing, and traveling defines the life of Pancho Garza. Always growing as an artist, Pancho is known as an innovative stylist, a technical virtuoso and an overall “easy going” collaborator, that respects all avenues of creation. Pancho started this business in pursuit of giving every person the experience of music in a stress free, fun, motivating, positive and encouraging environment. He along with all involved in ARS believe “REVOLUTIONIZING MUSIC EDUCATION” is in how the student experiences music. Click his artist shot to learn more.
- Danny Maldonado Danny is a professional gigging musician and bass instructor at Alamo Rock School. He has an Associates Degree in Fine Arts with an emphasis in Music from San Antonio College. He has worked at The Harlequin Dinner Theater, Dicks Last Resort, Fiesta Texas, The San Pedro Play House, Stefania’s, The San Antonio College Big Band, The University of the Incarnate Word Big Band, Luther’s, and countless others. Click his artist shot to learn more.
- Chadwick Gonzales Chadwick is professional gigging musician and drum instructor at Alamo Rock School. He has obtained an Associates of Arts degree with an emphasis in Music from San Antonio College and plans to pursue a Bachelors at the University of Texas at San Antonio. Has worked at “Howl at the Moon”, “TakeLessons.com”, “San Antonio College Big Band”, “San Antonio College Latin Jazz Band”, “SA2020″, “Fiesta Market Square 2012″, “Luminaria 2012″ and now teaches and sells drums for Alamo Music Center. Click his artist shot to learn more.
- Sarah Arce Sarah has an incredible resume with her 12 years of vocal experience, 7 years of voice instruction, and been apart of numerous groups and productions. To list a few, Sarah has been in a production of The Gondoliers by Gilbert and Sullivan, a Broadway/Opera show featuring several scenes from famous operas, and Broadways including scenes from Carmen and West Side Story where she was also the Directors Assistant for that production. Click her artist shot to learn more.
- Abel Miranda Abel has been playing guitar for the past 7 years and performed with local bands for the past 5, most recently with the band Contour of Light and the University of Incarnate Word Choir. He has been teaching guitar for the past year and a half and has recently joined Alamo School of Music as their Guitar Instructor. He loves helping students develop their skills as players and musicians and understanding the language of music. Click his artist shot to learn more.
- Jenny Knowles Jenny is a classically trained piano player who concentrates on works of classical composers such as J.S. Bach, Mozart, Beethoven, Chopin, Debussy, and Sergei Rachmaninoff. After graduating high school in Keller, TX, Jenny joined the Army where she fulfilled her duty as a licensed practical nurse. Upon honorable discharge, Jenny returned to her original piano teacher, Kriszta Kovacs. Jenny has also studied with Dr. Kiyoshi Tamagawa at Southwestern University, and currently continues advanced training in piano with Dr. Jason Kwak at Texas State University. A native of South Korea, Jenny studies statistics at University of Texas at San Antonio. Click her artist shot to learn more.